About Me

My photo
Blue Ridge Area of Virginia
Alicha McHugh is author of "Daughter of the Promise" first in her: Numbered Among the Stars series (available on Amazon.com). She is a homemaker to her husband of 15 years, homeschooler to their children. Writing, enjoying tea and creaming Raw Honey are three of her current pursuits. Grabbing time to read is always high on her list of priorities! If you'd like to contact her, she'd love to hear from you! Just email: alichamchugh@gmail.com

Monday, April 12, 2010

Do you ever feel like Winnie the Pooh?

"Oh Bother!"
Well, I finally did what my husband has been saying to do and that is reload Word onto my computer. I swore up and down to him that Word wasn't going to let me reload because I've done that 3 times and I thought there was a three time limit...Plus, I didn't want the hassel of reloading everything I've worked on so far from email back into Word. He was right, of course, and I didn't have to reload everything. Apparently the Word disk fixed the access issue and didn't have to actually "reload". (I really have no idea what I'm talking about.) Thus editing has commenced. I do have a bit more pruning to do than I thought in the second part...but not terribly much. It's distractingly readable!

Anyway, I want my blog back, so if you'd still like to read the rest, I can email you what you missed. Otherwise, I'd really like to blog about the homebirth and somethings I've been mulling over (Jersey summers, my Aunt Catherine and songs like "Fields of Gold"). For closure, I'll blog when I finally send Dawn the info she requested.

1 comment:

The Savage said...

Somehow Word knows you're loading it on a computer it's been on before & fixes itself instead of starting over. I think it's weird but it works somehow. Glad you've got editing abilities back. Now for sleep (for coherent thoughts) and time (to finish up).
"2 thumbs up" :-)