About Me

My photo
Blue Ridge Area of Virginia
Alicha McHugh is author of "Daughter of the Promise" first in her: Numbered Among the Stars series (available on Amazon.com). She is a homemaker to her husband of 15 years, homeschooler to their children. Writing, enjoying tea and creaming Raw Honey are three of her current pursuits. Grabbing time to read is always high on her list of priorities! If you'd like to contact her, she'd love to hear from you! Just email: alichamchugh@gmail.com

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Mulling things over...

Hi There!
If you're stopping by, I say thank you!
I'm currently engaged in research for my next project, so my posts are sporadic at best. But not for want of subject and\or material ;) I'm just weighing the usefulness of the topics. Many are too heavy, some are stories from my childhood and I don't know their place in my life now. I'm also concidering something a close friend mentioned...coming up with a blog that has a niche. Really thinking about that one ;) So until then...if you're stopping by and you're new...feel free to browse previous posts. New ones will come when I have the answers or direction I seek. He is FAITHFUL! The Lord will lead me in the way I should go...

No comments: